These instructions will help to ensure that you have a successful and hassle-free method to give back to your community. Please note – you will be logged off after 20 minutes of inactivity.
For assistance, contact your Area Champion or External Affairs at (210) 458-5102.
Log in to the e-Way Web site, it’s easy
Click here and log in with your network ID (abc123) and corresponding password. You will be directed to UTSA’s personalized e-Way website where there is additional information about the campaign.
1. Try your old password.
2. Reset your password through the the Identity Manager website. (changing or adding a letter/number/allowed character should work.) Then log off the computer and log in with your new password.
3. Call OIT Support Services at (210) 458-5538 for assistance. Please note that OIT Support Services can assist with resetting passwords, but cannot give out old passwords.
Giving through e-Way Instructions
1. Click Give Online in the left column to make your donation.
2. Select the payment method (payroll deduction or credit card). Click Continue.
- If you select payroll deduction, you will have two choices:
- Enter Total Annual Gift amount (payroll will divide contribution over your set pay periods)
- Select or type in the amount you want deducted per pay period
3. If you select credit card, enter your annual gift amount and select billing date. Then select billing increments: one-time, monthly or quarterly. Enter your credit card information and select Continue.
4. Select Locate an Agency at the bottom of the screen. You will not be able to select your donation distribution until you complete the locate an agency process.
5. Locate agency names to which you wish to donate in the 2015 Directory of Charities Booklet or use the search feature by typing a keyword in the agency name field, then clicking search.
6. After you locate the agencies, click on Select to the left of the agency name. Your selections will be listed on the Donation Distribution portion of the page. e-Way will allow up to eight agency designations.
7. Select distribution method (percentage or dollar amounts) for your donation.
- Percentages: type the percent you wish to designate to each agency
- Dollar Amounts: type the dollar amount you wish to designate to each agency. The amounts entered cannot exceed the total annual gift you previously designated listed at the top of the page.
8. Click Continue.
9. Select Acknowledgement choice and click Continue.
10. At the Contribution Review page, confirm that your pledge information is correct.
- Click Edit to make corrections with in a particular field.
- Made a mistake? Click the Return to Contribution icon to return to the previous page.
11. To complete your contribution, click Submit Donation.
12. If you want a receipt for your records, click on Print Pledge Summary.
Thank you for supporting the UTSA State Employee Charitable Campaign!