Thank you for volunteering to be a 2014 SECC Area Champion.
UTSA’s Area Champions are vital to the success of our SECC Campaign. Last year, with your help we were able to raise $229,076 which was 25% of the $930,421 that was raised by the SECC Area 41 which includes San Antonio and Bexar County.
This portion of the SECC website was designed to help you motivate faculty and staff in your work area. Here you’ll find pledge information and a variety of marketing materials that will help you communicate the campaign to your colleagues. If we’ve missed anything or you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to call any one of the President’s Advisory Committee (PAC) members.
If you have questions about a missing pledge packet or if you need another pledge packet, please contact Tammy Fernandez at (210) 458-5102.
Dates to Know
- September 24 at 8:30 am: Area Champion Training Workshop, Assembly Room 1.338, Buena Vista Building, Downtown Campus
- September 25 at 9:00 am: Area Champion Training Workshop, UC Denman Room, Main Campus
- October 1: Kick-off Event, 11am-1pm – Main Campus, HEB UC Ballroom
- October 2: Kick-off Event, 9am -10:30am – Downtown Campus, Southwest Room
- October 23-24: Book Sale, Main Campus Sombrilla Plaza
- Oct. 31 – Campaign Ends
Resources for Area Champions
- UTSA Campaign Summary (Will be Updated Weekly. Check back to see your department participation percentage.)
- 2014 SECC Area Champion Presentation
- Meet the PAC
- Share a Personal Story on your experience with any of the great charities we are working to raise funds for. We would love to feature your story on our facebook or website. Email the form to SECC@utsa.edu
Pledge Packet Materials
We are encouraging employees to submit their pledge/donation online. For those who do not have access to the web, you can download the paper pledge form and place in campus mail to Blanca Garza at Fiscal Services on the UTSA Main Campus.
Consider adding SECC to your Email signature line!
If you need marketing or graphic assistance, please contact David Rodriguez at email@example.com.